Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Swatch & Review: NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils are hyped about a ton on YouTube! Their most popular color is Milk, which is white. The 4 colors I have are Milk (white), Strawberry Milk (pink), Pots & Pans (silver), and French Fries (bronze). The pencils make great eyeshadow based but aren't so good on their own. I used to just wear these as eyeshades to school, but by the time I got home you couldn't tell I ever had anything there. In the swatches you can see how pigmented they are, but if you blend a lot that will disappear! People say they crease easily but I haven't noticed that on my eyes. You might want to take their word though of that's something you're worried about!

Things I like:
*They're super creamy!
*Applies smoothly
*Usable for natural and dramatic looks
*Reasonable price
*Blends easily
*Color selection
*Lasts a long time (product)

Things I DON'T like:
*Creases?
*Wears off quickly
*Blends to much (can't see)
*Packing (all the caps on mine are cracked)
*Pain to sharpen

What do you think of NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment