Sunday, March 18, 2012

How to Rock Crop Tops

Hi everyone! I love to wear crop tops, and I wanted to show you some different ways to wear them!
 1. Patterned Shorts. I paired this crop top with blue, yellow, and green shorts and a green bracelet to match. The colors in the shorts are really warm looking for the upcoming summer weather.
 2. No undershirt. I usually wear my crop tops with a shirt under it, but you can always take that away. The jewelry I used was a long silver necklace and a silver rose ring. I would only recommend wearing the shirt on its own if it's a longer one.
 3. Long sleeve. If you didn't see my last YouTube video, I said I love the look of long sleeves with shorts. The accessory for this look was bright lips. I used Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie.
 4. This was just an extra style because it's so obvious & simple, it's off the shoulder. You can just do one shoulder or two.
5. I wasn't so sure about this look. I probably wouldn't wear this but I think others could pull it off! It's a crop top with yoga pants. I think it's totally wearable!

What's your favorite way to rock crop tops?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment