Sunday, March 4, 2012

Beauty Wishlist of the Moment

Hi everyone! I just thought I'd share what I really want right now in the beauty department. Let me know what you want and what you think of the products below!

Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Half Baked

MAC eyeshadow in Yogurt

Urban Decay Primer Potion

Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Tenacious Teal

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cashmere & Sparkle Nude

Queen Helene Peel off Masque

Revlon Lip Butters in Creme Brulee & Red Velvet

China Glaze Nail Polish in Rainbow

Essie Nail Polish in Brazilliant

Maybelline Eyeshadow Collection Expert Eyes in Sunbaked Neutrals

NYX stick blush

Revlon Nail Polish in Whimsical & Popular

ELF Studio Kabuki Face Brush

ELF Studio Tinted Moisturizer



*I don't expect to get all this but it's just what I wish*

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment