Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fabulous February Favorites!

It's March! February is over and spring is quickly approaching. Yesterday was LEAP DAY and I was out sick. We'll try again in 2016, (I'll be a JUNIOR then!) So here are my makeup, nail, and B&BW faves!

Makeup
1. Wet N Wild Trio in Walking on Eggshells. All of the Wet N Wild trios are SO pigmented! Almost too much! I have another in Spoiled Brat, but the colors really aren't wearable so I picked up this one. The colors are perfect for anyone to wear!
2. Maybelline Baby Lips in Grape Vine. I have two of these, the other is peppermint. My other one smells terrible like sunscreen! Grape vine smells just like artificial grapes, which oddly, I love!
3. Revlon lip butter in Sugar Frosting. The lip butters are really sheer and wearable for younger girls. I've heard some of the darker ones are more pigmented, so you can try those if that's what you're going for.
4. Maybelline Great Lash clear mascara. I've been mostly using this for my brows just to set them, and it does a pretty good job. I also just use it on a no makeup day I feel like it does have an affect on my lashes.
5. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Pink Frosting and Hot Tamale. Lots of people complain that these aren't pigmented, but I think they're fine! PF is really natural and pretty and HT is a really nice rosey glow.

Nails
Nail polish is my main obsession, and these are my faves for spring! -So far (you'll expect a spring nail polish guide up soon!).
1. Sally Hansen Xtreme wear in Pacific Blue. Sarahbelle93x obsesses over this and so do many other YouTube gurus, so I went on a hunt to find it, but Ulta was sold out and I found it at Walgreens. And I love it!
2. Sally Hansen Xtreme wear in Mint Sorbet. I've really been loving mint green as a color in general, but the Sally Hansen formula is great and really opaque!
3. Wet N Wild in Sparked. It's a super glittery pink topcoat polish that I love to wear on it's own very built up! This is my 2nd bottle of it so obviously you can tell I love it.
4. China Glaze in Yellow Polka Dot Bikini. this is straight up NEON yellow! It's a great pop of color for spring but it's really sheer :( to fix that all you have to do is use a white polish underneath.
5. Nicole by OPI Drying Drops. I am impatient. I can't wait for my polish to dry and 9 times out of 10 my polish will smudge. This does what it says, dries to the touch in 30 seconds and fully dry in 5 minutes! Completely worth $8.00



Bath & Body Works
1. Pink Chiffon fragrance mist. Okay I'm really bad at describing scents, but here goes: it smells like the stereotypical 'perfumey' smell. That smell when you've smelled to many perfumes at once? That's it.
2. Exotic Rainforest PocketBac. This to me smells nothing like a rainforest and smells a lot like Abercrombie! Yum
3. Midnight Pomegranate Shea Cashmere Hand Cream. I don't spacifically love the smell, more the product. It doesn't feel like normal lotion at all! It's more 'moussey'. If you've touched Bouncy Blush is feels like that

I hope you enjoyed this blog post and let me know in the comments what YOUR Feb Faves are!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment