Sunday, April 15, 2012

TAG: 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty

This is a popular tag going around YouTube and decided to do it!

1. Greed: What is your most expensive beauty item? Most inexpensive?
My most expensive is my Flirt lip gloss, the brand is sold at Kohl's. My most inexpensive item is probably Essence nail polishes & Wet N Wild nail polishes, they are both 99 cents!

2. Wrath: What beauty products do you have a love hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
I loveeee nail polish but it's so bad for my nails! I can't let it go, so now my nails are ruined. My hardest products to get would have to be the Revlon nail polish in Whimsical and NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk for sure! I looked at so many stores for both, and took a lot of shopping trips to find.

3. Gluttony: What are your most delicious beauty products?
My yummiest beauty product is my Baby Lips in Grape Vine! For some reason, I love the smell of artificial grape.

4. Sloth: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Mascara, It's too hard to work with and get out all the clumps.

5. What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
My Maybelline Fit Me concealer.

6. Lust: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
They have to be funny :)

7. Envy: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Any Urban Decay palette for sure, Naked, Naked 2, Book of Shadows, they're all amazing and I would DIE for one!

Of course, this isn't YouTube but I tag London, her blog: Sparkly Lifestyle

Have you followed London yet?
xoxo,
Kendra




No comments:

Post a Comment