Thursday, April 19, 2012

TAG: 10 Little Secrets

Hey everyone! I know I just did a tag, but this is another one that is popular on YouTube right now and I wanted to get it up. It's the 10 little secrets tag!

1. What is one product that makes you feel like a million dollars?
My Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara! It is the perfect mascara, it doesn't clump, it's very black, and it lengthens. Mascara 101 post coming soon! (It may already be up)

2. What is your skincare secret / a passed down skin care tip
Always use clean brushes and wash your hands before applying makeup because odds are there will be a point when you touch your face. This is especially important for oily skinned girls like me!

3. Share your hair care secret
Part your hair on the opposite side you normally do to add volume! Since your hair is used to laying flat the 'normal' way, flipping it over will add volume. It's also an easy way to change up your hair look

4. What is your biggest diet rule?
I don't really have a rule, but I personally 'don't like' soda. Here comes a story. When I was 5, I accidentally tasted soda when I got the wrong drink at a restaurant and I HATED it. Since it's bad for you, I just never tasted it again so I won't get addicted. So if there's a food that's really bad for you that you've never tried, just don't try it in the first place!

5. Any workout tips?
Working out with a friend can be a billion times more fun than doing it by yourself. If you live in an okay area, just go for a walk. That's what I do! Also, to get motivated. Say, every __ miles you run, you can buy a new nail polish.

6. Which perfume is your secret weapon?
I don't wear perfume, just those Bath & Body Works body sprays. The one everyone seems to enjoy most is Vanilla Bean Noel. Bad memory: I keep a mini size in my gym locker, and after PE I used it one day and in my next class my teacher was saying "Ooooh it smells like cake in here who is it?" and the whole class said the same thing... I never admitted it was me.

7. Show us a clothing item that always turns heads
My NEONNNN yellow shirt from VS Pink always does the trick, it's in the picture below but it's so not true to color.

8. What is your most treasured piece of jewelry?
My opal necklace. It has a very dainty chain and a tiny pendant, also in the picture below on the mannequin. I love that it's very small.

9. Who is your style crush?
Stilababe09 on youtube, I love almost all of her clothes, but I know I could never pull them off!

10. Tell us something we don't know about you
I am so horribly afraid to be home alone. One time our neighbors got robbed, now I can't even think of what would happen if someone came in if I were home alone.

Will you do this TAG? Leave a link below. 
xoxo,
Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment