Tuesday, April 17, 2012

OOTD: April 17

Today I decided to do an outfit of the day, because this is dressy for me because I usually wear sweatshirts.... so here we go! For my face, I have a tutorial on this a few posts down, so you can go look at that. The only thing different is the lips, I just used a red tinted lip balm. The way I got my hair like this is a braided my hair into 6 braids while it was wet before bed. If you want a tutorial, leave a comment! My scarf is zebra printed, and it's from Kohls. My nails are Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Pacific Blue with Sally Hansen In The Spotlight glitter over it. My shirt is cobalt blue, it's a crewneck from Abercrombie. My jeans were just something I found at Ross. And last, my shoes are gray knit boots. It may be April, but we've got winter weather!
What did you wear today?
xoxo, Kendra




1 comment: