Sunday, June 3, 2012

May Favorites!

Sorry for not posting lately! I'm going to start blogging at least every other day this month starting today! I'm going to start with my May favorites!

So, since I'm on Project Pan, I've rediscovered some products I love!
For makeup, I've been loving my Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Frosting. I've never used up a lip product in my life, and it's almost gone! You can add that to my project pan list. I actually have a blogpost review on Revlon Lip Butters. Click here to see the post! Sugar Frosting smells like candy and is pretty moisturizing. The only complaint I have is that they melt very easily. Next I've been loving to put eyeliner on my waterline. I just started doing that recently sometimes I switch which color I use whether it's white or black. For the fun summer months, I like white better because it isn't noticeable when it runs. It also makes your eyes look bigger and brighter! I've been using the Essence eyeliner pencil in the white shade. Another product I've rediscovered is the Covergirl Smoothstick concealer. My other concealer was to orange to put under my eyes, so I tried this again and I really like the results! It covers up undereye circles pretty well, but not so much blemishes. I have another concealer for that though. Last for makeup is a forever favorite, the Clinique Lash Doubling mascara. It just has such amazing separation and makes my lashes look extremely long.

Now for other beauty products, I've been loving two Bath & Body Works scents in Charmed Life and Country Chic. Charmed Life is a classic perfume smell, and Country Chic is the same with more floral in it. They are both really fun for summer! The Clinique Clarifying Lotion has made my skin better than ever, and I desperately need to repurchase it since I'm all out. I really recommend it and you can get it for whatever skin type you are! For nails, I love Wet N Wild 'Sparked' on my toes! I have been continuously painting my toes that color because the sparkles are really fun for summer. It's basically a pink and silver glitter polish. I also love painting my nails just, pink. Normal pink. So girly and bright and fun for summer!

And last, some random favorites!
Food: Cheese & Garlic Croutons
Song(s): Call Me Maybe & Part of Me
App: I'd Cap That / Face Juggler

xoxo, Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment