Saturday, June 30, 2012

June Favorites!

This month I've been buying makeup, so I have a bunch of new and old favorites!

For makeup, my first favorite is the EOS lip balm in sweet mint. The reason I like this specific flavor over the others is because I feel like it's the only one that actually moisturizes my lips and helps them, the others just seem to sit on my lips and do nothing. Next, is the new Maybelline mascara, Mega Plush. I got this one in waterproof, and it is definitely waterproof! It gives my lashes a very natural summer look, while being lightweight and keeping my lashes from drooping. Then I have an eyeshadow combination. I use the NYX jumbo lip pencil in Strawberry Milk with the gold color in this Clinique quad on top lightly. This makes a rosegold affect which happens to be very trendy for accessories. Last for makeup is the Covergirl Smooth Stick concealer. I feel like this is great for under my eyes, and it matches my skin perfectly. A lot of concealers are too yellow for me, but this one is more pink toned like my natural skin. it also has amazing coverage for under my eyes.
 Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat is my nail LIFE SAVER. I have Invisalign, which is similar to braces, but I have to take my retainers out to eat. the problem is that my nails are never dry and they get ruined from attempting to take them out. This top coat dries within 10 seconds, and leaves a beautiful finish. The only thing, is that it smells absolutely HORRIBLE. It's like ten times stronger than a normal nail polish! It's worth it though for the fast dry though. I also recently got some nail dotting tools from eBay. I got 5 double ended tools for about $1.60 on eBay and free shipping! I love going to eBay for certain, things, never for makeup though! Just for tools. The tools really help for making stunning nail designs. Also, Bath & Body Works is having their semi-annual sale! I've gone twice, and found two amazing scents. The first one is Wild Apple Daffodil, which smells like apples and flowers, hence the name! It is very summery and fun! The other one is Peach Sparkle. It smells just like a real peach mixed with a classic perfume smell. Again, very fruity, fun, and perfect for summer!
That concludes my June favorites!
What have you been loving this month?
xoxo, Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment