Sunday, June 10, 2012

I'm a Bad Girl....

I'm so bad. I bought makeup before being done with project pan. I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF OKAY? I bought 5 things from Walgreens and decided to do a mini blog haul!


Starting with the most exciting part- the new Maybelline Mega Plush mascara! I've only tried this once so far but telling by the first use, it compares to my Clinique Lash Doubling mascara which I adore. It separates my lashes well and defines them. It doesn't make my lashes thick, so don't buy this if that's what you're going for. It's great for lengthening, separating, and darkening. I got mine waterproof because I needed a waterproof mascara for summer and it does well holding up against water! on your lashes it's so lightweight you can't feel it going on your lashes. I love this one so far and I hope it stays that way. I also got two sinful colors nail polishes, one in 'Innocent' and one in 'Cinderella'. I thought innocent would be a pretty spring green. but it's one of those 'gross' colors, like yellowy greeny brown. Um.. ew? It's very trendy though and will end up being a good autumn polish. Cinderella was named perfectly, the color reminds me so much of her! It's light blue like her dress, with iridescent purple shimmers. It's sheer though, but you can build it up. Last, I got two Wet N Wild Color Icon pencil eyeliners. One is Sky Blue and the other is Turquoise. Both of the colors are really pretty and pigmented but they smudge and wear off easily. But hey, that's what you get for 99 cents! I love wearing them on my waterline. They're also really long and have a ton of product so they'll last a longggg time.  
Left: Sky Blue Right: Turquoise

What have you hauled lately? 
xoxo, Kendra 

No comments:

Post a Comment