Sunday, June 17, 2012

Swatch & Review: Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush

One of my favorite blushes is the Maybelline Dream Bouncy blushes. They're so fun to touch and so... different! A lot of people really don't like these because they aren't very pigmented, but I disagree. I only have two shades, Pink Frosting and Hot Tamale, and they are pretty pigmented. Maybe some of the other colors aren't. Both of them give off a really natural look. On the top is Hot Tamale and the bottom is Pink Frosting

You can see how much darker Hot Tamale is, and it's more rosy and red. I really like this one because it looks the most natural in my opinion. Pink Frosting is a lot lighter and just a pretty classic pink. It's also more sheer, making it still natural. I don't think these have the best staying power but they're pretty good! They last for about half the day. 

The formula of the blushes is weird, it's not a cream nor is it a powder. It's kind of like a mousse texture. The packaging is very simple and sleek, I haven't had any problems with it yet. I would definitely recommend these blushes, but probably towards people with lighter skin. They can be pretty sheer but they're also buildable. 

What do you think of these blushes?
xoxo, Kendra



No comments:

Post a Comment