Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Current Beauty Wish List

So currently I'm on Project Pan! It seems like I want so much stuff now, but I'm banned from it. As SOON as I finish my last product, this is what I'm going to get! (I hope?)


  1. Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Products
  2. Nude nail polish
  3. NYC Sunny Bronzer
  4. Rimmel Bronzing Powder (I'm actually not sure what the exact name is)
  5. Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart
  6. Essie Nail polish in "E-nuf is E-nuf"
  7. Blue or purple eyeliner pencil 
  8. Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Strips
  9. Urban Decay Primer Potion
  10. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
  11. Moroccan oil hair treatment
  12. Queen Helene Peel off mask
  13. Tweezerman Tweezers
  14. Eco Tools 6 piece eye brush set
  15. Sigma E25 blending brush
  16. Revlon eyelash curler
  17. Dream Bouncy Bronzer
  18. Softlips lip balm
  19. NYX Slim Eye pencils in Seafoam green, purple, and electric blue
  20. Essence Multi Action False Lashes Mascara
I seriously doubt I will bring myself to buy this much, but it would be nice :)
What's on your shopping list?
xoxo, Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment